Marrying Kirk was the single best decision I've ever made in my life, and more importantly that our marriage was sealed in the temple. We have grown and learned so much in these last 10 years. Through good times, hard times, adventures etc . ; I've always had faith in our marriage and I have never worried about the state of our relationship. Life has been good to us and a lot of that is because we have been good to each other. I love you Kirk! Happy Anniversary!
Here's some highlights of the last ten years...
Hard to believe that some of these pictures were pre-digital camera! Sheeesh were getting up there.
6 comments:
So glad you guys got together too! Love you and your sweet little family:) hope you have a Happy Anniversary!
MARCY. I LOVE watching your slideshows. I watch everyone because they are so good and cute. You and kirk have definitely had some GREAT adventures. THREE kids included. I can't believe how fast life happens. Miss ya as always. Keep up the good times. *and...Can't top the halloween costumes!!
So cute! Congrats on 10 years! You guys are getting really old :)
Who ever thought I would be so "lucky" to have you as my beautiful daughter and then add on a wonderful son-in-law. Your video made me cry!!! Love you and your precious family!
Beautiful!!
Marcy,
Wonderful! I wish I could call you daughter, but I will gladly call you "friend". From the days in the library until days of your unempolyment until now seeing you find such happiness with Kirk and fulfillment as a mom....what a ride...Congratulations on your milestone!!! cw
Post a Comment