Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanks to you...

Kirk is the proud owner of a unitard. This year we were characters from the classic They might be Giant's song "particle man". Confused? Click here. Kirk was Triangle Man, I was Universe Man, and little Miles was Particle Man. We let Maren and Jesse pick out their costumes this year. Fortunatley for you my camera died before I got any closeups of Kirk in his unitard (It's partially see-through I might add). I'm sure the unitard will come in handy in the future. Miles had fun chillen with baby Bensen. Bensen was 10 days overdue and has a stache to prove it.
Jesse sure made one cute dragon! And Maren made a beautiful fairy. My kids had a blast trick-or-treating even though it was stormy.

We had some excellent costumes at my parents Halloween party. My favorite was the scout and the old man from the movie up. If I can steal a picture from one of my siblings I'll post it later.



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the costumes as always!

hailey said...

I've been waiting for you to post the costume pictures! Its the highlight to my Halloween season.:) By the way you look amazing...are you sure you just had a baby?!?

Breona said...

SOOOOO funny. kirk and his "body" costumes. haha. Oh man. Your family is darling. Great pics.