Chris and Jory dressed as characters from the "Nightmare Before Christmas".Can anyone find Waldo in this picture? (Giff and Dannell)
My mom looks like a little more than my dad's nurse in this picture. Poor Dad really did just get out of the hospital from having a knee replacement.
Dr. Evil and one of his disco divas tried to crash the party. (Kevin and Sharilyn)
Cousin Eddy and his wife drove all the way from Colorado in their RV (Ryan and Tiffany).
We had quite the group in "Con Con's House of Oddities" (the theme of this years party).
We ate good food, had awesome decor and played lots of games. We competed as couples against one another in timed games. Bob and I came out as the champions!
Then the kids got together on Halloween day for their party. Maren dressed up as Snow White. I can't think of a more perfect little girl to play the part.And Jesse showed off his physique as Nacho Libre. One of these days he will get us back.
We also had a Myah the ghost, Ally the bride of Frankenstein, Grace and Lilly as cowgirls, Paige as Cruela Devil, and Abby the Pirate.
We played toss the ball in the witches kettle, pin the nose on the witch, ghost ring toss, had a fishing pond, toss the skull in the bucket, and Halloween Frisbee. The kids also got to decorate their own posters to display at next years party.
Here's a few snap shots of the kids. I had a hard time getting good ones of Maren. She was acting a little more like Grumpy than Snow White.
We carved pumpkins as a family the night before Halloween. We let Maren use the little tools to poke holes in hers and then Kirk carved the face. I think it turned out pretty funny. Kirk's pumpkin is the one with the moustache (of course) and mine is the ghost one. Jesse just tried to eat pumpkin remains while we carved.
Then on Halloween night we took the kids out trick or treating. I'm so glad the weather turned out nice. We really should've left a bucket of candy on our porch while we were gone because we have a ton left. Anyone need any extra candy?
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great halloween. Your costumes are amazing! I love the ideas you all come up with. I'm going to have to take notes on your parties, so I can duplicate it. It looks like so much fun!
Marcy,
My favorite is Jesse..awesome. Looks like the Snow's out did themselves once again. Fun......cw
I've been waiting for this post! Jesse's expression in his picture is AWESOME. That costume is perfect for him.
Bob Ross and a happy tree is the best couples costume EVER.
Post a Comment