Jesse is growing up. He seems more like a little boy now rather than a baby even though I still hold him in my arms and feed him his bottle before bed. I guess that's just my way of delaying the inevitable. I really enjoy this age and here's a few things I want to remember about Jesse at 18 months.
- He's got a great throwing arm.
- He eats really well with utensils and will hardly eat anything unless he has one in is hand.
- He's got a good set of chompers and isn't afraid to use them, much to my dismay.
- Some of the words he says are: shoes, chair, ball, baby, bubble, boo, moo, nose, uh-oh, uh-uh (for no), duck, quack quack, amen, book, tickle, thank you, Maren, mama, dada, dog, woof, rarrrrr, cheese, and whoa. It's in his own little deep voice that reminds me of Grawp from Harry Potter.
- He has no fear and will try to copy whatever his sister does.
- He loves to sing and then clap for himself - he always serenades me in the car.
- I never have to worry about how much he eats.
- One of my favorite things is going into his room when he is asleep at night. He stirs, sits up and gives a big smile with his eyes closed, and then plummets into his blankey and falls back asleep.
- He's really such a handsome guys with those dark eyes and lashes.
- He loves to snuggle with me after his naps.
2 comments:
Jesse is so cute! It makes me sad that our little baby boys are growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday that Jesse looked like a giant at 3 months compared to Jake and now their both hefty little boys!
Cute post. Cute boy. Wish he could bring his sister over and come play!
Post a Comment