Going to the DINOSAUR PARK
Taking lots and lots of PICTURES (these are of my sweet new niece Sophie)
We also had a GREAT HARVEST
We also had a GREAT HARVEST
HORSEBACK RIDING with the cousins
We celebrated Sherm's 70TH BIRTHDAY! Doesn't 70 look good!
Little Maren started PRESCHOOL!
And I've done a lot of RUNNING getting ready for "The Other Half" marathon in Moab in just 3 weeks.
We celebrated Sherm's 70TH BIRTHDAY! Doesn't 70 look good!
Little Maren started PRESCHOOL!As part of the training Kirk and I ran the South Ogden Stake 5k and I finished 2nd in my age division at 26:15 and Kirk finished 4th in his at 28:45 that was while pushing both the kids on some pretty steep hills. It was great! I guess Kirk's knee must be feeling better.
We'll continue to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts and then gear up for a whole lot of raking.
4 comments:
Well its hard to say goodbye and let go, and its hard to see it end, when the memories we've just made may never happen agian! :-) Cute blog, as always!
The saddest part is that I did none of those fun things with you this summer:( Maybe this fall? I need some good ideas on Halloween Costumes so we need to chat. Love all the pictures....looks and sounds like a great summer!
Marcy,
How fun of a summer you had. Making memories for your kids. I hope Fall is as wonderful. Looking forward to seeing what the Johnsons come up with for costumes this year for Halloween. Love Ya, cw
Marcy you take the best pictures. Good job on the 5k. I'm jealous you'll be in Moab soon. Good luck with the race too. You'll have to let us know how it goes and how you enjoy the condo.
Post a Comment