Here's a look back at all the equipment I've graduated from. We sent them back one by one with the last one going home today.
Can't believe I started with this in my living room:
This one was harder then it looked, but kind of fun.
I looked pretty hot using this:
So glad to have seen this one go. The handles were nice, but it was not very sanitary.
Haven't been using these babies for the last 3 weeks.
And finally the shower chair. I had to use this the longest to help me balance. I will actually miss this one. My legs and feet have never been so smooth. Maybe I'll have to put one on my Christmas wish list.
The Micheal McLean song comes to mind, "Well it's hard to say goodbye and let go, and it's hard to see it end, when the memories we just made may never happen again."
This one was harder then it looked, but kind of fun.
I looked pretty hot using this:
So glad to have seen this one go. The handles were nice, but it was not very sanitary.
Haven't been using these babies for the last 3 weeks.
And finally the shower chair. I had to use this the longest to help me balance. I will actually miss this one. My legs and feet have never been so smooth. Maybe I'll have to put one on my Christmas wish list.
The Micheal McLean song comes to mind, "Well it's hard to say goodbye and let go, and it's hard to see it end, when the memories we just made may never happen again." Enough of the cheesiness. I am doing so well! I honestly think I have way exceeded my expectations on how long I would be laid up. I can sit Indian style now (which you might think is weird, but it was on my list of milestones). Last night I even went to the gym and worked out on the elliptical machine. I thought it would kill me, but it really wasn't too bad. I won't be able to do anything high impact like running or aerobics until the bones are completely healed, but that shouldn't be too long. I still have a little bit of soreness here and there, but I think if you saw me on the street you wouldn't even be able to tell I had this type of injury. Kirk says I still have a slight limp, but I don't think it's noticeable and I'm sure I will "graduate" from that too.
7 comments:
Way to go Marcy. I am so happy that you are healing. I think you are doing so well, because you have always taken such good of your body.
Marcy that is so awesome that you are doing so well. I don't think hardly any one else could get well so quick. Youre so tough. Way to go on going to the gym! You will always be in so much better shape than I am and yet its supposed to be my job. Oh well:) Love you!
That's awesome you're doing so well. I knew you would heal fast.
Marcy,
First of all -I am so glad you are getting better! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I check out your blog alot but never leave comments - sorry. I think I was gone on my trip when you had your accident.
Your kids are darling as well -I miss you - and hope you visit us soon.
Send those babies back! And don't mind the rest of the song..'We can be together forever someday.. 'Just leave those babies in dust! I'm happy for you Marc!
Hooray Marcy! Although I'm sure it was hard to part with some of those cool contraptions, it means you are getting better, and that's great news! Just in time for Halloween! What are you guys being this year?
Marcy,
It truly is a miracle. I am so happy for you and Kirk and your little family. I can't wait to see you again. Maybe Jese's next baby appointment? And you are feeling good just in time for
HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year. Love Ya, cw
Post a Comment