Saturday we rode in the Tour De Cure for the Diabetes Association. It was a lot of fun. We rode 40 miles with both of our dads. Kirk could have done a lot more and ridden a lot faster, but he was nice enough to stay with me. 40 miles was about all we had time for, and about all I could muster for now. What better way to celebrate your 30th birthday then to spend a few hours in the saddle. Here's the sweet team.
Monday, June 16, 2008
EL TRENTA GRANDE!
The big thirty for all you non-spanish speakers (I'm not sure if my grammer is correct). Yes, Kirk is now 30. I can't believe it, and neither can he I'm sure. The poor boy had to share his birthday with Father's Day. No sympathy here, seeing as how we celebrate our anniversary, my birthday and Christmas in the same week, every year. It was a fun but crazy weekend.
Saturday we rode in the Tour De Cure for the Diabetes Association. It was a lot of fun. We rode 40 miles with both of our dads. Kirk could have done a lot more and ridden a lot faster, but he was nice enough to stay with me. 40 miles was about all we had time for, and about all I could muster for now. What better way to celebrate your 30th birthday then to spend a few hours in the saddle. Here's the sweet team.
Saturday we rode in the Tour De Cure for the Diabetes Association. It was a lot of fun. We rode 40 miles with both of our dads. Kirk could have done a lot more and ridden a lot faster, but he was nice enough to stay with me. 40 miles was about all we had time for, and about all I could muster for now. What better way to celebrate your 30th birthday then to spend a few hours in the saddle. Here's the sweet team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job you guys. I think your family picture after the blessing is so cute.
You are AMAZING! #0 and you can still ride like the wind :) I don't think I could even ride that long and I'm not even 24 yet!!!!
happy Birthday Kirk! You're seriously awesome!
I can't believe you did this after having a baby a couple months ago. You guys are awesome. I love looking at your adorable kids. Glad things are well for you.
Post a Comment