- Driving down Broadway and Music Row, listening to live country music from the bars.
- Visiting the Vanderbilt campus and viewing Erika's amazing artwork in the gallery - sorry, I couldn't take pictures in there.
- Checking out an exact replica of the Parthenon in Greece - pretty cool and less expensive than the real thing.
- Yummy food Erika made us, and the cool restaurants she took us to.
- Spending two nights at the Starfire cabin near Kentucky.
- Leaves, leaves, and more leaves.
- Seeing all the fish at the Tennesee fish hatchery. (Maren's favorite!)
- Walking around the famous Opryland Hotel which reminded me of a big Vegas casino with awesome gardens and shops. (Sadly, our nice stroller got stolen here. Rarrrrrr. At least whoever took it had compassion on the baby and took Maren's jacket out.)
- A baby who behaved so well during all our flying and traveling... What a RELIEF!
Sorry the pictures are kind of small. Click on the image to see them bigger.
Thanks Erika for a wonderful trip!

3 comments:
Wow. You guys had a good time. Great pics too. I missed you at Jill's baby shower though.
I love the pictures. Maren is so cute! Don't you love the fall time. It's so pretty.
Great Pics!!...It's fun to see what you guys did in TN. It looks really pretty there, maybe I'll put it on my list of places to visit someday. Glad to hear Maren did so well. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment