No, not Maren. She is very anti-tummy. She gets everything she needs just by stretching, it's unbelievable. I think she just may skip the crawling and go straight to walking. Anywho, about the title of this post, Kirk and I are moving. Now before you get all worked up, just know that our address is only changing by 2 numbers. We purchased a duplex just 7 houses down from us and in order to get the type of loan we want, we have to move. There are ups and downs about it, but we hope it will be a good investment for us. It has a huge yard with trees, a garden, and a garage. Sadly we will be giving up our unfinished basement that has served as a bike shop, food storage, and basically a place to put all the stuff we've accumulated over the years. We should be out by next month. I will be really sad to leave our place, it seems as though we finally got it the way we wanted it and now we are leaving. Oh well, I'm sure we'll like our new place too.
Here's some pics of Maren enjoying the weather and entertainment at Grandma and Grandpa Snow's house.
2 comments:
Ashlee was chubby when she was little. She is finally losing all her baby fat due to constant running. I think babies are cuter with rolls! Good luck on your move. It's probably nice to not have to move stuff too far. The garden sounds way nice. Post pics when you can. Good luck.
Marcy,
Congratulations! I saw the title and it scared me so bad. We need to see you and Maren in here. Come and see us. Carly is moving to Texas. Nate is changing jobs. Love to see the pics of Maren. Have a good day. cw
Post a Comment