As for Kirk's weigh in, he still has until January 15th to lose 2 lbs. I was hoping Kirk would eventually post about this, but I'm not counting on it, so here goes.... Kirk along with 10 clients signed a contract back in November that they had to lose a certain amount of weight (Kirk's goal was 20) by January 15th or pay $1000. Yep, $1000. Imagine my surprise when Kirk told me about his new diet that was "guaranteed to work". Well, so far it has, and I think I can stop telling him that he can't afford to eat stuff.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Six month weigh in...
Today Maren had her 6 month appointment. Wow, how time has flown. She's still a pretty big girl at 17 lbs 9 oz and almost 27 inches. That makes her in the 90th percentile in height and the 85th in weight. We're going to start giving her some solids this week. Our first attempt wasn't really successful as you will note from the picture below. Maybe we're going to have to sweeten the deal for her.
As for Kirk's weigh in, he still has until January 15th to lose 2 lbs. I was hoping Kirk would eventually post about this, but I'm not counting on it, so here goes.... Kirk along with 10 clients signed a contract back in November that they had to lose a certain amount of weight (Kirk's goal was 20) by January 15th or pay $1000. Yep, $1000. Imagine my surprise when Kirk told me about his new diet that was "guaranteed to work". Well, so far it has, and I think I can stop telling him that he can't afford to eat stuff.
As for Kirk's weigh in, he still has until January 15th to lose 2 lbs. I was hoping Kirk would eventually post about this, but I'm not counting on it, so here goes.... Kirk along with 10 clients signed a contract back in November that they had to lose a certain amount of weight (Kirk's goal was 20) by January 15th or pay $1000. Yep, $1000. Imagine my surprise when Kirk told me about his new diet that was "guaranteed to work". Well, so far it has, and I think I can stop telling him that he can't afford to eat stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment