Sunday, July 09, 2006

Welcome Maren Marie


Baby's First Photo

Close Up

Holding Dady's Finger

7lbs 15oz
21 inches
4:20 pm on Saturday the 8th

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHe is a cutie!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marcy & Kirk!

Little Maren is SO BEAUTIFUL, and she already looks like her lovely Mommy - (she definitely has Marcy's cute nose....sorry, Kirk.)
I was thrilled to be able to meet her and hold her. All of us at the hospital are so happy and excited for you as you start this new phase of your family life.
See you soon!

Love,
Janelle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kirk and Marcy! I am sure glad that your cute little baby didn't get Kirk's train face. I am happy for you guys. Have fun being new parents. -Scott Sparks

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love the name.You can see the proud Dad coming through with each picture.
--Jan Zogmaister